Noonli: Release V2.
Thank you all for supporting Noonli. Today we are launching version
2 of Noonli. We have brought in new features and a few bug fixes, as
reported by you. Your feedback has improved the user experience, but
we expect more feedback as we build together. We continue to work
and develop the product further with your help.
- Support for three languages English, German and Ukrainian.
- You can choose the language and ensure your navigational
experience is in your local language.
- Recommendations are shown more consistently, up to 15
recipes per row.
- User experience improved for different screen sizes.
- To change your language, 1. sign in to Noonli. 2. choose a
language. At a later point, sign back in and then directly go to
noonli.com/start and choose a language that will be your new
- Landing page text size for different screens fixed.
- Forgot password links was not working earlier. Now you can
reset your password using the forgot password link.
- The recommendations were not refreshing earlier when back
button was clicked.
- Few rows in recipe recommendations were not showing
complete list of recipes. few recipes were not shown correctly. Now
15 recipes are shown per row.
- Now each rows shows 15 recipes per row.
- Start page has been adjusted to be fit better on small